I am very excited to meet the new round of students for the second half of the 2016/17 school year. I had a fantastic start to my first year at East Cary Middle and I hope that my first semester students have a great rest of the year. For this coming semester there are a few changes and updates to the Art@East Cary website.
- Firstly, students will be accessing worksheets, notes, and information via Google Classroom. This coming week, students will have an opportunity to sefl guide themselves to accessing their class period's Online Classroom. Starting next week, each class will have a structured time to walk through their Google Classroom.
- Second: the Art@East Cary website will be the art blog for the Visual Arts Department. On it you will find news updates, access to visual arts resoureces and information online, and information regarding art shows and exhibitions.
Don't forget, you can follow class updates via my Twitter: @mrs_arnstein
If you have any questions, please feel free to email me: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Personal Device - Smart Phone, iPad, Tablet, Small laptop…
- Google Classroom App. on your Device**
- 8th Grade Only: 1 ream of computer paper (roughly 500 sheets)
- Spiral Bound Sketchbook 8.5in x 11in. OR 9in x 12in; 70 -100 pages
- Folder with pockets
- Pencil box or pouch
- #2 Drawing Pencils and/or drawing pencil set
- Pencil Sharpener
- Erasers - pink or white pearl
- Glue Sticks
- Colored Pencils
Have a wonderful first week back!