- Art Journal - All art students need one by next class.
- Art Supplies - Make sure you are getting yours and come to class prepared.
- 8Th Graders - Bring in your Cereal Box (12oz or Larger) by the end of the week (1/14).
- Saturday School: 1/14 (makes up lost day Monday 1/9)
- Saturday School: 4/1 (make up for Tuesday 1/10)
- No STEM Electives 1/13 - regular daily schedule
- 1/16 - MLK Day - no school, don't forget
Be ready to be flexible and be prepared to adjust your own schedule in order to get your school work done. All art classes will be chock full of work over the next couple of weeks and then Track 3 is out while Track 4 is coming in. It is ever more important to stay organized, ask questions, and be ready to work.
I love all the responses to our portfolio app: SeeSaw. Keep posting your awesome works of personal art. For anyone who have not yet, I encourage you to do so. Thank you to all of you parents who who have resonded to the invite to view your student's portfolio. I am in the process of inviting all parents to view their student's Google Classroom. If you have any questions, comments or concerns: contact me.